Government Solutions for RMF Certified Patient Self Service Success
Nobody knows large-scale deployment like we do.
In 2009, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs selected Vecna to implement VetLink patient self-service as part of an initiative to improve efficiency in patient and staff workflow. Vecna deployed patient self-service to 154 VA medical centers and thousands of community-based outpatient clinics associated with these medical centers, and installed 6,000 kiosks serving 9 million patients. Nearly a decade later, Vecna’s solution continues to save time and money, and to improve satisfaction for thousands of Veterans their families every day.
Patient Interactions a Month
Looking for a large-scale solution?
- DoD EHR integration (CHCS/AHLTA)
- Provides staff rapid access to patient Rx orders
- Fully automated workflow generates Rx labels reducing staff work
Waiting Room Queuing
- Fully integrated with patient check-in and DoD EHR’s saving staff time
- Administrative workflow to prioritize and control patient flow
Patient Flow Management
- Patient flow prioritization
- Wait time estimation
- Administrative alerts
- Management Reporting
August 10, 2021
Blog: Ensuring positive patient experience is vital to attracting and retaining patients
Ebook: Opening the Digital Front Door Touchless Mobile Check-in and Virtual Waiting Rooms
Download The “New Normal” for Patient Access Whitepaper
How Virtual Waiting Rooms and Touchless Mobile Self Check-in Will Transform Experience and Safety